Take the air ion sensitivity test
- Are you often drowsy or easily fatigued?
- Do you have itchy eyes?
- Do you suffer from a dry, scratchy throat?
- Do you take an hour or more to unwind after work?
- Does air conditioning upset you?
- Do you have blocked nostrils or raspy breathing?
- Does a wind change affect you?
- Do you feel irritable and lethargic before a storm?
- Do you sleep 7 or 8 hours, yet still wake up tired?
- Do you have dryness, burning or itching of the nose?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- Do you find the air in your workplace stuffy and stale?
- Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
- Do you have a ticklish cough or need to clear your throat several times a day?
- Do you often become drowsy while driving?
If you answered YES to three or more of these questions, our ionisers may be able to benefit you!
For over 100 years humankind has progressively moved away from natural living. Implementation of all things artificial and unnatural has grown dramatically since WWII. There has been a significant increase in the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other poisons, causing pollution of our internal and external environment.
Medicine, technology and chemistry now rely on synthetic drugs, sophisticated operations and hi-tech diagnostic methods. Yet, although we possess these many ‘miracles’ of technology, our bodies, our society and our planet are failing to cope.
A properly functionning body is the most powerful weapon you have to ensure good health. Winthout proper body function, you become ill. Diseases like respiratory problems and allergies are on the increase, while general good health has become a thing of the past.
We believes you should do whatever possible to restore your body’s natural balance, and assist all parts of your body to function properly. Eating healthy food, drinking filtered water and exercising are some of the things you can do to help restore your body’s natural balance.
However, of major significance to your health is the air you breathe.